Saturday, March 04, 2006

Quiz courtesy of Obie

Four Jobs I've had
Parts man - worked for my dad for a couple of years
Wildland Firefighter - Bar none the best job I've ever had, great money, hard work, good times
Welder Fabricator - another awesome job
Business Development Coordinator for Ace Asphalt(current job) - Great job that is very challenging. Never gets boring or monotonous.


Four Movies I can watch over and over
Braveheart
Saving Private Ryan
Band of Brothers
The Princess Bride



Four TV shows I love to watch
LOST
My Name is Earl
LOST
LOST

Four Places I've been on Vacation
Disneyland/Seaworld
Makinack (pronounced Makinaw) Island
Mombassa, Kenya
Mt. Kenya

Four Favorite Dishes
Hummus
Sashimi/Sushi
Erin Bealieu's tamale pie
Anything my mom makes

Four Websites I visit Daily
Your blog
My blog
www.climbaxgym.com
www.overlandmissions.com

Four Places I'd Rather Be
Africa
Florida w/ Overland Missions
South East Asia building our new base & climbing unclimbed cliffs
Rock climbing anywhere in the world
Fortunately I am right where God has me =)



Four Blogs I'd Like to see do this quiz
Sheeztrue
Dr. Howard
Micah
Patrick

No comments: